Tina, Sheena, and I are excited to meet you all. The last year has been nothing short of a joy, getting to know each of you and chat about RARE16, books, authors, travel, and everything else. Thank you for being so generous with your time and making RARE16 a priority in your life. We will truly miss you when RARE16 has come to and end. We hope you can attend RARE17 but more on that later. It's about that time , where we are all getting antsy and questioning everything; how many books should you bring, do you have the right plan of attack #rareattack , will you have enough time, will you be able to speak to the author, will you get to see all the authors. We hope this email puts you at ease. The beginning will be some pertinent information regarding the actual signing, then suggestions, how it will work, and the schedule of events.
The key to a successful signing? Communication. PLEASE read every word of this email, then read it again , then pass along the info, then answer questions for others. If all attendees are on the same page , half the battle is won.
Natasha Preston and Toni Aleo are switching tables. Natasha will be at lunch from 1:00pm-1:30pm and Toni will have the last lunch at 2pm. The Table map will be updated as soon as possible
As long as you attended the signing (must have the signing wristband on) and are at least 18 years of age, there will be limited (50) Meet & Greet tickets for sale at the door. PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE OR PAY PAL US AT THE DOOR. 12.50 GBP.
Top 3 suggestions for a successful signing:
UNDERSTAND THE AGENDA AND HOW IT WORKS (LUNCH SCHEDULES)
BE CONSIDERATE AND RESPECTFUL
Here's the facts Jack
There will be a lot of attendees joining you for RARE16
Please note due to the group of authors signing, there will be attendees younger than 18 years of age present.
There will be queues , some longer than others . Bring your patience and be pleasantly surprised if you find an author table without a line or if you don't wait more than a few minutes because more than likely you will have to wait.
Our venue is 17,352 sq ft / 1612m there is additional space in the foyer and hallway outside of the signing
More tickets were sold than the amount (586) in 2014
2014=71 authors and 5 hours for all. MOST attendees met every author they wanted to meet and the venue was 14000 sq ft.
RARE16 will have 65 authors and General Admission will run from 11:15am-4:30pm and an hour and a half for, Early Entry and morning/all day volunteers (106 total combined)- which for the most they should be mostly done with the signing within the 1.5 hour allotted.
In 2014 we implemented a line strategy by including up and comers to the line up to offset the long lines. This year we brought in different sub geres and a few up and comers. Not everyone will want to see all the same authors.
There will be one water cooler in the room and two additional outside of the signing room
There will be a snack/refreshment cash bar with tables and chairs right outside the signing room
A few extra chairs will be sporadically placed about the room
The room has Air Conditioning and should be cool on the day of the event
RARE16 Merchandise will NOT be available for sale other than what the vendodr tables have available on the signing day
Yes you may re enter as long as you still have your wristband on
All signings bring their own level of excitement. We're happy you are excited for RARE16. We organize these events for the readers-to have a once in a lifetime experience. TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
Wear comfortable shoes whatever that is for you , wear them
Wear loose and cool clothing- you will be on the go for 5+ hours, dress in layers
You will be on your feet almost the entire day, make sure to get enough rest the night before, be hydrated, do your stretches, and eat a breakfast with lots of protein
Make sure to put your phone in Airplane Mode and or Low Battery Mode & bring an external battery with you
If you bring a gift for authors, make sure to put a tag or label on it so they remember who it was from. The day will be busy
Just in case bring water and a snack with you
Be organized-have your maps/list ready, books in order, and sticky notes for the author on the signing page with your name spelled out. If you don't have a sticky note write your name in pencil. This also helps in case you leave a book behind
Have a plan which includes knowing the time the authors are going to lunch. Do not slip into their line with minimal time as the line will shut down with a line or not, remember, they will have been at the signing since 9am
Have a back up plan
Be flexible because it is possible for whatever reason, your plans will go down the drain once the signing starts but if you have anxiety over it you won't recover. We will try and keep table changes to a minimum as we know you have planned on the current schedule however remember, be flexible.
Authors will happily sign whatever you hand them
The free WiFi code will be posted on FB and Twitter the day of the signing
Many RARE16 authors have a large back list of books meaning their lines may take time, be patient
Please be aware of how much time your taking at the authors table , remember you can chat with the authors at the Saturday night party. Try to remember to keep the conversation to a minimum during the signing.
Any important info that pops up prior to or during the signing will be posted in the attendee FB group page and on Twitter
Please post as many pictures and posts with #RARE16 or #rare16 on all social media platforms before, during, and after the event
What to Expect at the signing and how will it work?
There will be long queues- our line up is incredible and each author has a long back list of titles. Use this time to make new book friends
There will be 7 ticketed authors for now (this could change depending on demand). All the RARE16 authors are widely successful and each will have a line. Ticketing more or all authors doesn't work and would be confusing. We will keep a watch on the lines and add to the list if necessary.
Kristen Ashley -BOOK LIMIT 7 AND NO LINE RE ENTRY
**Possible ticketed lines for Tillie Cole and Helena Hunting**
How does this ticketing thing work? Ticketed authors will not be ticketed until General Admission has entered and once the author's line hits 20-25. Line Ambassador's will hand out numbered and color coated wristbands to all those that approach the line after the 20-25. You will then go along visiting other authors until your number is called. No worries if you miss it as you can enter the line at any time after your number has been called, just not before hand.
Attendees will receive one wristband each, no exceptions. The author assistant will ensure each attendee at the front of the line has their own wristband , if not they will be required to exit the line and obtain a wristband from the Line Ambassador.
Line Ambassador's and or Author Assistants will start shutting down the author's line 15 minutes prior to the scheduled lunch. PLEASE NOTATE the lunch schedules for each section/author. The line will shut down regardless of how many are in it. If you are in a ticketed line, no worries as your allowed to enter the line at any time after your number was called. Also, the Line Ambassador's for the ticketed lines will not add additional numbers until the first 20-25 are back in place.
Once the author's line is shut down for lunch , other volunteers will bring over line rope and restrict access to the section- meaning you are not able to wait for the author to return
Understand the role of the Line Ambassador and or Author Assistant. As you enter a line with a Line Ambassador please hand your phone and or camera to her. The LA will capture the meeteing on your camera/phone for you. Once you are finished with getting your item/s signed you will walk to the left and your phone/camera will be returned to you. This process will speed up the line and is really fun to see the meeting unfold on your camera.
Do not line up prior to the permitted time as listed in the schedule below
Accept the fact it is possible you may miss an author or two that way if you don't you will be pleasantly surprised
Don't do the math, it will drive you insane. Remember, not every attendee, every line, every situation is the same...nor will every attendee want to see every author
IF you have an Early Entry ticket, do yourself a favor and go see your most popular authors during Early Entry...TRUST ME.
I just said DO NOT do the math BUT if we have 65 authors and 106 Early Entry/am Volunteers during the first hour and a half that means... IF THERE ARE >2 PEOPLE in a line don't wait, come back. If you wait in a 10 person line for an author during Early Entry, you just wasted precious signing time. You could have met 2-3 or more other authors.
Pay attention to all lines on your way to your must sees. It happens EVERY signing, Attendees want to kick themselves in the tail because if only they would've stopped earlier when no one was in that line...
Bring all must have signed titles with you from home. Most authors are NOT bringing many if any extra copies from the pre orders. Don't be left disappointed.
Make the most of your time
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
If you are under the age of 16 you must be accompanied by a ticketed adult, minimum age is 13 due to the participation of young adult authors. The Meet & Greet Party Saturday evening will be for 18 and over only.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No alcohol of any kind or regardless of amount , this is due to insurance reasons. Feel free to bring in books, photo books, ipad/ereader cases...
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No, as all attendee packets have been completed and are sealed. If you have an extra ticket or if you have a group of attendees in your party you will need to pick up the registration packet then hand out the wristbands.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, for an expedited check in this would be preferable however if not then your identification with the same name on your ticket would be sufficient. If you purchased multiple tickets for multiple events, all wristbands will be in your attendee packet
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
NO, the names (at least the last name) must match in order to enter . If you use a relatives/friends PayPal then that person would need to change the name on the ticket in Eventbrite and email you the ticket.
What and where is registration?
Registration will take those in town earl at The Shanghai Club located at LE MONDE HOTEL16 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2PF Friday July 8 6:30PM-10:30PM-cash bar. This is a FREE event but you must be ticketed. If you were unable to obtain a ticket then you can come by the Shanghai room from 5:30pm-6:30pm but once you pick up your packet you will be required to exit the venue. As attendees leave for the evening , re entry will NOT be permitted and others will be allowed to enter.
No worries should you not be in town on Friday night, we will have registration at the signing prior to and during the event.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is limited at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
Parking near the EICC
There are many car parks in close walking distance to the EICC. Please access the following links for further details:
Thursday 7 July
1:00pm-3:30pm On Dublin Street tour and afternoon tea with Samantha Young -Private for competition winners only
7:00pm-11:00pm Kristen Ashley presents Rock Chick Rendezvous *Sold Out*– Radisson Blu 80 High Street, The Royal Mile
Friday 8 July
5:30pm-6:30pm Registration- Shanghai Room connected to the LeMonde Boutique Hotel 16 George St, New Town. Those without Registration Party tickets only. Required to exit once registration packet is picked up
No age restriction
I.D. with the same last name as your ticket is required (or some form of documentation proving you are the ticket holder)
6:30pm-10:30pm Free Registration Party– must be ticketed. As ticketed attendees exit others will be permitted to enter
Must be at least 18 years of age to enter
I.D. with the same last name as your ticket is required (or some form of documentation proving you are the ticket holder)
No reentry permitted due to occupancy limits
Saturday 9 July
Edinburgh International Conference Centre -Lennox Suite 150 Morrison St., enter on ground level and take escalator down to level 2.
9:00am Early Entry only can begin to line up- The venue will not permit lining up any earlier
9:30am General Admission can begin to line up- The venue will not permit lining up any earlier
9:45am-11:15am Early Entry and all day volunteer signing
11:15am-4:30pm General Admission
Surprise! The room will not close for lunch. Author lunches will be taken in 30 minute intervals to be posted separately. Line/Lunch Ambassadors or Assistants will close the line asking you to come back in 30 minutes
There are two snack areas outside the signing room and extra chairs throughout
7:30pm-Midnight Meet & Greet Cocktail Party- Edinburgh International Conference Centre Cromdale Hall. 150 Morrison St. Enter at ground level and take escalator down to level 2
No dress code, dress up or don’t it’s entirely up to you
There is a lot of information above but most importantly have FUN!! Meet new book friends. Don't be shy. Enjoy your weekend.
As we travel throughout Ireland and Scotland Tina Gephart, Adriane Leigh, Terri E Laine, and I will post videos, pictures, and take questions in the field along with Dawn and Sheena. Please meet up with us if we're in your neck of the woods.
Two of the organizers leave on the 27th of June and will be traveling prior to the event. We will be checking email and the Facebook group for questions when possible. Please do not PM me , you will get a faster reply if you post the question in the group on FB. If you are not in the FB Attendee group pleas email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org . Sheena Lumsden will have her hands full. Dawn and Arabella and the other attendees will be happy to answer any questions as well
We can't wait to see some of you again and meet the others. Tina, Sheena, and I will be at the Registration Desk during the party (with a few friends) and at the Meet & Greet Door..
There are still a couple of small surprises we have in store for you (think swag /gifts).
Thank you again for all the excitement and being part of the RARE family!
The RARE16 Team
Amy, Sheena, and Tina G.
Make sure to scroll down!
Our on sight book retailer Blackwell's will have limited copies of the following books. Remember these are mostly for traditionally published authors. If you didn't do a pre order and the author/title is not on this list you need to bring the book with you. There are two names not listed but their publishers have made special arrangements for their titles.
1 A. Meredith Walters FOLLOW ME BACK
1 A. Meredith Walters LEAD ME NOT
1 A. Meredith Walters LIGHT IN THE SHADOWS
1 A. Meredith Walters FIND YOU IN THE DARK
2 Abbi Glines UP IN FLAMES
2 Abbi Glines THE BEST GOODBYE
2 Abbi Glines UNTIL FRIDAY NIGHT
2 Abbi Glines WHEN YOU'RE BACK
2 Abbi Glines WHEN I'M GONE
2 Abbi Glines UNTIL THE END
2 Abbi Glines YOU WERE MINE
2 Abbi Glines HOLD ON TIGHT
2 Abbi Glines ONE MORE CHANCE
2 Abbi Glines BAD FOR YOU
2 Abbi Glines BECAUSE OF LOW
2 Abbi Glines JUST FOR NOW
2 Abbi Glines MISBEHAVING
2 Abbi Glines WHILE IT LASTS
2 Abbi Glines SOMETIMES IT LASTS
2 Abbi Glines RUSH TOO FAR
2 Abbi Glines TAKE A CHANCE
2 Abbi Glines SIMPLE PERFECTION
2 Abbi Glines BREATHE
2 Abbi Glines FOREVER TOO FAR
2 Abbi Glines NEVER TOO FAR
2 Abbi Glines FALLEN TOO FAR
2 Abbi Glines The Vincent Boys
4. Aleatha Romig Into the Light
5. Alice Clayton CREAM OF THE CROP
5. Alice Clayton NUTS
5. Alice Clayton LAST CALL
5. Alice Clayton MAI TAI'D UP
5. Alice Clayton SCREWDRIVERED
5. Alice Clayton RUSTY NAILED
5. Alice Clayton REDHEAD PLAYS HER HAND
5. Alice Clayton THE REDHEAD REVEALED
5. Alice Clayton THE UNIDENTIFIED REDHEAD
5. Alice Clayton WALLBANGER
6. Amy Bartol Darken the Stars (The Kricket Series)
6. Amy Bartol Sea of Stars (The Kricket Series)
6. Amy Bartol Under Different Stars (The Kricket Series
8. Amy Plumb Die For Me Book 1
8. Amy Plumb Until I Die Book 2
8. Amy Plumb If I Should Die Book 3
8. Amy Plumb After The End
8. Amy Plumb Until the beginning
9. Anna Todd Before (The After Series)
9. Anna Todd After (Book 1 The After Series)
9. Anna Todd After We Collide (Book 2 The After Series)
9. Anna Todd After We Fell (Book 3 The After Series)
9. Anna Todd After Ever Happy (Book 4 The After Series)
9. Anna Todd Imagines Releases April 2016
9. Anna Todd Nothing More releases Sept 2016
10. CD Reiss Shuttergirl ** Author states this should be available through UK publisher?
10. CD Reiss Beg, Tease Submit (Submission Series 13)
10. CD Reiss Control, Burn, Resist (Submission Series 46)
10. CD Reiss Sing, Coda (Submission Series 78)
10. CD Reiss Dominance (Submission Series)
10. CD Reiss Breath (Submission Series 10)
10. CD Reiss Rule (Corruption Series #3)
10. CD Reiss Break (Songs of Perdition)
14. Cassia Leo Relentless (Shattered Hearts 1)
14. Cassia Leo Pieces Of You (Shattered Hearts 2)
14. Cassia Leo Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts 3)
14. Cassia Leo Abandon
14. Cassia Leo Black Box
16. Christina Lauren BEAUTIFUL BOSS
16. Christina Lauren WICKED SEXY LIAR
16. Christina Lauren DARK WILD NIGHT
16. Christina Lauren BEAUTIFUL SECRET
16. Christina Lauren DIRTY ROWDY THING
16. Christina Lauren SWEET FILTHY BOY
16. Christina Lauren BEAUTIFUL BEGINNING
16. Christina Lauren BEAUTIFUL PLAYER
16. Christina Lauren BEAUTIFUL BOMBSHELL
16. Christina Lauren BEAUTIFUL BITCH
16. Christina Lauren BEAUTIFUL STRANGER
16. Christina Lauren BEAUTIFUL BASTARD
16. Christina Lauren The House (Teen)
16. Christina Lauren Sublime (Teen)
24. Helena Hunting Clipped Wings
24. Helena Hunting Inked Armor
24. Helena Hunting PUCKED:
24. Helena Hunting PUCKED UP:
24. Helena Hunting PUCKED OVER:
24. Helena Hunting FOREVER PUCKED:
25. JA Huss Three, Two, One (321): Not Everything Should Come in 3's ALL INDIE
25. JA Huss Wasted Lust: (A 321 Spinoff): Volume 2
25. JA Huss Anarchy Found Alpha Lincoln
25. JA Huss Eighteen (18): Based on a True Story
25. JA Huss Social: The Social Media Series #13: Volume 1
25. JA Huss Media: The Social Media Series #46: Volume 2
25. JA Huss Tragic: Rook and Ronin, #1
25. JA Huss Manic: Rook and Ronin Book Two: Volume 2
25. JA Huss Panic: Rook and Ronin, #3
25. JA Huss Bomb: A Day in the Life of Spencer Shrike (Rook and Ronin Spinoff)
25. JA Huss Guns: The Spencer Book (Rook & Ronin Spinoff)
25. JA Huss Happily Ever After: Rook & Ronin: A Day in the Life of the HEA
25. JA Huss Taut: The Ford Book (a Rook and Ronin Spinoff)
25. JA Huss Rook and Ronin Omnibus Edition
25. JA Huss Spencer: (A Rook and Ronin SpinOff): BOMB/GUNS BUNDLE: Volume 8 (Rook & Ronin)
25. JA Huss Ford: Slack/Taut
25. JA Huss Meet Me In The Dark: (A Dark Suspense)
25. JA Huss Come: Dirty, Dark, and Deadly Book One
25. JA Huss Coming For You: Dirty, Dark, and Deadly Book Three: Volume 3
25. JA Huss Sexy
25. JA Huss Clutch: I Am Just Junco #1: Volume 1
25. JA Huss Fledge: I Am Just Junco #2: Volume 2
25. JA Huss Flight: I Am Just Junco #3: Volume 3
25. JA Huss Range: I Am Just Junco #4: Volume 4
25. JA Huss Magpie Bridge: I Am Just Junco #4.5: Volume 5
25. JA Huss Return: I Am Just Junco #5: Volume 6
25. JA Huss Losing Francesca
25. JA Huss Slack: A Day in the Life of Ford Aston
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Obsidian
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Onyx
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Opal
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Origin
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Oppersition
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Oblivion*
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn White hot kisses
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Stone cold touch
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Every last breath
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Half blood
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Pure
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Deity
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Apollyon
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Sentinel
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Daimon
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn scorched
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn The Return
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn The Power*
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn Forever With You **written under pen name J. Lynn**
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn wait for you
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn be with me
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn stay with me
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn the problem with forever * Releasing June 16
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn don’t look back
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn unchained
28. Jennifer L Armentrout/ J Lynn cursed
30. Julia Kent Shopping for a Billionaire
30. Julia Kent Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee
31. Karina Halle RACING THE SUN
31. Karina Halle WHERE SEA MEETS SKY
31. Karina Halle Sins & Needles
31. Karina Halle Shooting Stars
31. Karina Halle Bold Tricks
31. Karina Halle Dirty Angels: Dirty Angels 1
31. Karina Halle Dirty Deeds: Dirty Angels 2
31. Karina Halle Dirty Promises: Dirty Angels 3
35. kat/Kitty french Undertaking Love
35. kat/Kitty french The Piano Man Project
35. kat/Kitty french One hot summer
36. Kresley Cole SWEET RUIN
36. Kresley Cole DEAD OF WINTER
36. Kresley Cole DARK SKYE
36. Kresley Cole THE MASTER
36. Kresley Cole THE PROFESSIONAL
36. Kresley Cole ENDLESS KNIGHT
36. Kresley Cole MACRIEVE
36. Kresley Cole SHADOW'S CLAIM
36. Kresley Cole LOTHAIRE
36. Kresley Cole PLEASURE OF A DARK PRINCE
36. Kresley Cole KISS OF A DEMON KING
36. Kresley Cole DARK DESIRES AFTER DUSK
36. Kresley Cole DARK NEEDS AT NIGHT'S EDGE
36. Kresley Cole WICKED DEEDS ON A WINTER'S NIGHT
36. Kresley Cole DREAMS OF A DARK WARRIOR
36. Kresley Cole A HUNGER LIKE NO OTHER
36. Kresley Cole NO REST FOR THE WICKED
36. Kresley Cole DEMON FROM THE DARK
36. Kresley Cole DEEP KISS OF WINTER
36. Kresley Cole If You Dare: The MacCarrick Brothers Bk. 1 Mass Market
36. Kresley Cole Poison Princess (Arcana Chronicles)
36. Kresley Cole If You Deceive (The MacCarrick Brothers) Mass Market
37. Kristen Ashley Motorcycle Man (Dream Man) Mass Market Paperback
37. Kristen Ashley Mystery Man (Dream Man) Mass Market Paperback
37. Kristen Ashley Wild Man (Dream Man) Mass Market Paperback
37. Kristen Ashley Walk Through Fire (Chaos) Mass Market Paperback
37. Kristen Ashley Ride Steady (Chaos) Mass Market Paperback
37. Kristen Ashley Fire Inside (Chaos) Mass Market Paperback
37. Kristen Ashley Own the Wind (Chaos) Mass Market Paperback
37. Kristen Ashley Law Man (Dream Maker Story) Mass Market Paperback
37. Kristen Ashley Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain)
37. Kristen Ashley Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain)
37. Kristen Ashley Breathe (Colorado Mountain)
37. Kristen Ashley The Gamble (Colorado Mountain)
37. Kristen Ashley Kaleidoscope (Colorado Mountain)
37. Kristen Ashley Jagged (Colorado Mountain)
38. L.A. Casey Frozen
45. Natasha Preston The Cellar
47. Patrice (P.T.) Michelle Destiny: Volume 3 (Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle
47. Patrice (P.T.) Michelle Desire: Volume 4 (Brightest Kind of Darkness
47. Patrice (P.T.) Michelle Ethan (Brightest Kind of Darkness)
47. Patrice (P.T.) Michelle Mister Black: A Billionaire SEAL Story, Part 1 (In The Shadows)
47. Patrice (P.T.) Michelle Scarlett Red: A Billionaire SEAL Story, Part 2: Volume 2 (In The Shadows)
47. Patrice (P.T.) Michelle Blackest Red: A Billionaire SEAL Story, Part 3: Volume 3 (In the Shadows)
47. Patrice (P.T.) Michelle Gold Shimmer: Volume 4 (In The Shadows)
49. R.J. Prescott The Hurricane
49. R.J. Prescott The Aftermath
51. Rebecca Donovan Barely Breathing
51. Rebecca Donovan Out of Breath
51. Rebecca Donovan Reason to Breathe
51. Rebecca Donovan What If
52. Rebecca Zanetti Over The Top
52. Rebecca Zanetti Mercury Striking
52. Rebecca Zanetti Claimed
52. Rebecca Zanetti Marked
52. Rebecca Zanetti Forgotten Sins
52. Rebecca Zanetti Sweet Revenge
52. Rebecca Zanetti Total Surrender
52. Rebecca Zanetti Blind Faith
52. Rebecca Zanetti Consumed
52. Rebecca Zanetti Wicked Edge
52. Rebecca Zanetti Shadowed
52. Rebecca Zanetti Provoked
53. Rhyannon Byrd Take Me Under: Dangerous Tides 1
53. Rhyannon Byrd Keep Me Closer: Dangerous Tides 2
53. Rhyannon Byrd Half Wild: Ellora's Cave
55. S.C. Stephens Untamed
55. S.C. Stephens Thoughtful
55. S.C. Stephens RECKLESS PA
55. S.C. Stephens EFFORTLESS PA
55. S.C. Stephens THOUGHTLESS PA
56. Samantha Towle The Mighty Storm
56. Samantha Towle Wethering the Storm
64. Tiffany Snow Play to Win
64. Tiffany Snow Playing Dirty
64. Tiffany Snow Power Play
64. Tiffany Snow Out of the Shadows
64. Tiffany Snow Blane's Turn
64. Tiffany Snow Kade's Turn
64. Tiffany Snow Shadow of a Doubt
64. Tiffany Snow In His Shadow
64. Tiffany Snow Point of No Return
64. Tiffany Snow Out of Turn
64. Tiffany Snow Turning Point
64. Tiffany Snow No Turning Back
64. Tiffany Snow Turn to Me
65. Tillie Cole Reap (Scarred Souls)
68. Wendy Higgins Sweet Temptation
68. Wendy Higgins Sweet Reckoning
68. Wendy Higgins Sweet Peril
68. Wendy Higgins Sweet Evil